The Hansatech Group UK comprises four plants offering turnkey electronic assembly services to a wide range of customers in diverse industry sectors from mobile and satellite communications, audio mixing consoles and in-car hi-fi to ion implantation, spectrophotometry and drug delivery systems.
With locations in King’s Lynn, Poole and Cambridge totalling some 101,000 sq ft (10,000 sq m), the Group’s plants offer a highly flexible approach to the sub-contract assembly and support of electronics based products of many types and styles.
Hansatech also provides a flexible "soft start" to low cost off-shore far eastern manufacturing by providing full new product introduction (NPI) manufacturing services in the UK before transferring production to IMI Inc in The Philippines as part of a strategic alliance between the two companies.
Engaged in open and trusting partnerships the Hansatech Group UK has a heritage of being widely recognised for its dynamic approach to customer support and the supply of high quality product on-time.
Many years of experience in introducing new products to manufacturing has resulted in the evolutionary development of comprehensive and highly robust New Product Introduction (NPI) procedures throughout the group. Always an important element of the sub-contract assembly business, the ability to introduce new products efficiently with minimum time to market is now more than ever before essential in an increasingly competitive world.
Summary of Sub-Contract Assembly Services
- High competence prototype, small, medium and higher volume electronic assembly
- Robust NPI
- Low-cost high volume offshore manufacturing www.imiphil.com
- Strong engineering based NPI customer interface.
- Surface Mount and mixed technology PCB assembly
- Conventional leaded PCB assembly
- Mechanical assembly
- Cable assembly
- Extensive test of PCBs utilising all mainstream techniques
- In-house X-ray capability
- Lead free pcb assembly process
- Whole system assembly, test and commissioning <li.Professional global procurement <li>Field return upgrade and repair
- Design and implementation of total test solutions
- Comprehensive CAD service and development project management
- Class 10k Clean Room
- Design for Manufacture and Test engineering
- ISO 9001:2000, BABT 340, BASEEFA, UL listing, ISO14001, BSI Kite-mark (IPC 610)
- Kanban, Just in Time, Ship-to-Stock
- Lean manufacturing