Patent Seekers Ltd
Here at Patent Seekers, we specialise in providing standard and bespoke patent research to meet your individual requirements. We provide professional patent research to support companies, attorneys, R&D departments and venture capitalists around the world. Our teams specialise in different technical areas including electrical, mechanical, software, pharmaceutical, chemical, and consumer products.
Our chemical patents include organic, inorganic, physical and solid state chemistry, pharmaceuticals, metallurgy and materials science.
Our knowledge is gained from experience. Our chemical patents specialists are experienced in:
- Technical and macro molecular chemistry, in particular polymerisations, plastics, polymers, elastomers, adhesives, polymer processing and analysis
- Inorganic chemistry, in particular catalysts, construction chemistry, ceramics
- Physical chemistry, in particular coating of surfaces, spectroscopy
- Analytical and diagnostic methods
Our engineering patents experts specialise in simple household appliances to complicated control systems for aircraft. Our engineering patents teams are highly skilled and provide services customised to meet individual client requirements. We specialise in agriculture equipment, automotive engineering, knitting equipment, product manufacture, structural engineering, and medical engineering.
Our medical patents experts understand how the medical industry is a worldwide market place with fierce competition thereby making the protection of new advancements essential. We have extensive experience and knowledge and our advanced medical patents services include:
- The existence, status and scope of particular patents
- The novelty of an invention or industrial design
- General awareness literature searches for information or research purposes
- International patent watching searches (particularly in Europe and the USA)