PEI Genesis (UK) Ltd
Worldwide Distributor of Amphenol, ITT Cannon, Military & Industrial connectors assembled, tested and shipped in 48 hours.
PEI-Genesis is the world's largest distributor of ITT Cannon Connectors.
We offer a wide range of ITT Cannon Military Connectors, MIL-Spec Connectors and Accessories including ITT Cannon D38999, D-SUB and high-density connectors, backshells, military and mil-spec circular, watertight and waterproof connectors
PEI-Genesis is a world-wide value-added assembling distributor of Amphenol Aerospace & Industrial Connectors. Amphenol's #1 Worldwide distributor and the only winner of the Amphenol Worldwide Partnership Award.
PEI-Genesis is the ONLY AUTHORIZED LEMO assembly distributor in North America. Now assembling Receptacles and Plugs from component parts.
LEMO is a global leader of circular Push-Pull connectors that are found in a variety of challenging environments including medical, industrial control, test and measurement, audio-video, and telecommunications. The most popular of the LEMO push-pull connectors is the B Series (dust-proof) for indoor applications and the K Series (watertight) for outdoor applications. Both are self-latching, multipole (2-64 contacts) connectors with an alignment key. Other popular Lemo items are the E-Series and the S-Series.
Anderson Power SPEC Pak Connectors
Sealed Power for High Amp Connections
The SPEC Pak connector is the result of a co-development effort between PEI-Genesis and Anderson Power Products combining PEI-Genesis' expertise in harsh environment connectors with Anderson's design and manufacturing skills. SPEC Pak uses Anderson's UL recognized, low cost, ultra high mating life Power Pole contact system in a watertight connector body creating the "next generation" in high power interconnect solutions.
PEI-Genesis has an innovative approach to providing our customers with hundreds of unique Quadrax high-speed connector options, with delivery as quick as 1 day and with no minimums.
PEI-Genesis’ large inventory of Quadrax contacts is especially important when used with the popular MIL-DTL-38999 connector line. PEI-Genesis has the largest Quadrax inventory in the world - and we build the Quadrax Groundplane Connectors from stock so we can ship you a complete system. In Comparison, most distributors require long lead times and impose mandatory minimum purchase quantities for Quadrax contacts and connectors.
PEI-Genesis is QPL-approved to build both Amphenol and ITT Cannon 38999 connectors. We have a multimillion dollar inventory of component parts.
Ordering your MIL-DTL-38999 connectors from PEI-Genesis means you now get the same 48-hour assembly time for MIL-DTL-38999 that you enjoy for all of our value-added connectors. Plus, you get access to PEI-Genesis's tech support, accessories, and great customer service.
Forget about waiting weeks. Combine our government approval AND the fastest circular connector assembly in the world to get MIL-DTL-38999 backshells assembled in just 48 hours or less.
- Power Connectors: A comprehensive range of connectors for Industrial, Rail, Electric Vehicle and Mil/Aero applications. From 50 to 500 amps, including Amphenol Radsok technology.
- Cable Connectors; Stocking $55 million of piece-parts for a range of connectors from leading manufacturers such as ITT Cannon & VEAM, Polamco, Cinch & Glenair.
- D Sub Connectors: Available in different types & styles to suit almost any D-subminiature requirement, American & European footprint.
RoHS compliant and can be specified in standard configurations ranging from nine to 104 ways or with a combination of power and signal contacts to meet customers' specific requirements. D Sub, Combo D, Amphenol & ITT Cannon.
- DC Connectors: Connectors for DC voltages up to 2,500 VDC in a range of styles and layouts.
- Harsh Environment Connectors : Connectors for Military, Aerospace, Commercial, Industrial & Rail applications, sealed (IP67/68), metal or plastic body. Signal, power contacts, Co-Ax, RJ45 and USB terminations.
KPT, Barracuda, 62IP, Threaded, Bayonet, Reverse Bayonet or Push Pull coupling.
AC or DC voltage, Sealed or non sealed .
UL, CSA, VDE approvals
- MIL specification connectors from ITT Cannon & Amphenol. Ground, air & marine.
- MIL standard connectors including MIL-DTL-38999, MIL-DTL-5015, MIL-DTL-26482 and VG, Euro Fighter Typhoon JN1003 approved
Back shells & accessories from Polamco, Glenair & Sunbank.
- Railway Connectors: Connectors approved for the Rail Industry, SNCF and IRIS. Connectors supplied for rolling stock or track side equipment in Low Smoke Zero Halogen configurations
Power, Signal and Fibre Optic contacts.
Rectangular Connectors : Rectangular Connectors for Military, Aerospace, Rail, and commercial applications, D Sub, Combo D, Arinc and Trident Multi Way from Amphenol and ITT Interconnect Solutions, all with a class leading 48 hour assembly time.