Plaswood Recycled Plastic Products are the no maintenance, sustainable and cost-effective alternative to using traditional expensive and non-renewable materials such as concrete, steel and wood.
Fit and Forget – once Plaswood is installed, you don’t have to worry about degradation, painting or preserving the material. It won’t rot like timber, or rust like metal. In addition we will take Plaswood back to be re-recycled once you’re ready for something new, offering a closed-loop service. Made from tough, strong, and technically superior waste agricultural plastics means Plaswood boasts exceptional performance properties.
• Plaswood has been manufactured in Dumfries, Scotland, by BPI Recycled Products since 1995.
• BPI Recycled Products are part of the British Polythene Industries PLC Group, who are one of the leading producers of polythene packaging in Europe — with a manufacturing capacity in excess of 350,000 tonnes p.a.
• With 22 manufacturing sites and sales offices situated in six countries, BPI employs more than 2,500 people in the UK, Europe, China and North America.
• BPI Recycled Products is the largest recycler of polythene in Europe — each year reprocessing over 120,000 tonnes at the four Environment Agency and Scottish Environment Protection Agency accredited sites.
• In 2002 BPI commenced a £22 million investment programme to recycle post-use agricultural films. This was followed by a £4 million investment in 2012 in to a brand new, state-of-the-art, waste wash plant at the Rhymney factory in South Wales, enabling BPI to further strengthen the already impressive range of recycled polythene products.