PrintSafe (KBA Metronic UK) Ltd
PrintSafe is a coding specialist, supplying coding equipment to manufacturing and processing companies throughout the UK and Ireland. We supply standard and bespoke systems for date and batch code printing, barcode printing, 2D data matrix code printing. PrintSafe is the UK distributor for KBA-Metronic GmbH.
Online Coding Equipment:
- Industrial inkjet printers
- Thermal inkjet printers
- Thermal transfer overprinters
- Laser coders
- Hot Foil Printers
Semi-Automatic Oflline Coding Equipment:
- udaFORMAXX sleeve and carton feeder
- udaFORMAXX Pharma System
- Semi-automatic date and batch code printer
PrintSafe supplies the full range of KBA-Metronic (German-engineered) date and batch code printers. These include:
The udaFORMAXX semi-automatic sleeve and carton feeder offers high-speed and accurate coding or labelling. It is typically used in applications where a variable data code is required on flat-form packaging. We can supply the udaFORMAXX feeder with your choice of coding technology for printing date codes, batch codes, barcodes, 2D codes and even more detailed production information.With the addition of a label applicator, you can use this turnkey system for high-speed coding and labelling in the same operation.
The udaFORMAXX is available in two models, offering a choice of feeding mechanisms:
The alphaJET MONDO is an IP65 rated industrial inkjet coder that has been designed to meet standard coding needs for a broad range of applications. It stands out for ease of operation and extremely low odour. The alphaJET MONDO inkjet coder is widely used in the food and FMCG industries for printing best before date codes and batch codes. It is ideal for online use at moderate line speeds and for use with the udaFORMAXX sleeve and carton coding system. With fast dry times and the ability to print on almost any surface, the alphaJET MONDO offers simplicity and flexibility.
- Entry-level inkjet coder for basic coding needs
- Picture-based touchscreen for easy message creation and operation
- Stores 100s of messages
- User profiles and password protection for management control
- Prints up to 5 lines
- IP65 stainless steel construction
- Solvent recovery for low consumption and low odour
- Long service intervals
Our go-to inkjet coder for pigmented inks, the alphaJET INTO CIJ is an IP65 rated ink jet that meets both standard and more advanced coding needs for a range of applications. It stands out for ease of operation and extremely low odour. The heated print head makes it suitable for use at lower operating temperatures.
- Inkjet coder for pigmented inks and other specialist inks
- Suitable for wet , dusty and washdown environments with IP65 rated stainless steel housing and touchscreen
- Icon-driven touchscreen makes message change easy and overcomes any language barriers
- Advanced user management with the the ability to create settings for multiple user profiles
- Solvent consumption only 2ml/hour at standard operating temperature
- Control unit and printer operate independently allowing you to control multiple units from one master printer
- Prints 5 lines as standard
The betaJET VERSO thermal inkjet printer combines speed, quality print and high reliability. The printer uses HP®’s thermal inkjet (TIJ) technology for printing on both porous and non-porous materials. It can be used for primary and secondary packaging.
- Fast, consistent printing with excellent code quality
- Reliable and maintenance free
- Intelligent, icon-driven user interface
- Suitable for porous and non-porous materials
- Print head configuration for up to four print heads at print speeds of up to 120 m/min
- Print height from 12.7mm to 50.8mm
- Print up to 600dpi resolution of horizontal print, vertical print, bar codes, 2D data matrix codes and logos