We are a leading and renowned UK independent electrical engineering group based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. We specialise in electric motor repair and a wide range of other related services.
As well as our electric motor repair expertise, we have over eight decades of experience in the electrical contracting field and in the repair and maintenance of an extensive variety of motors and generators.
Further to electric motor repair, we also provide rewind and refurbishment services for motors and generators.
As one of the United Kingdom's leading independent electrical engineering groups, we provide an immense range of high voltage services. Our vast high voltage electrical contracting services are suited to a range of customers in the industrial, infrastructure and commercial sectors.
High voltage services and key capabilities include:
- Design, supply and installation up to 33kV
- Third party connections (NERS accredited)
- Switchgear refurbishment
- Transformer refurbishment
- High voltage cable jointing
We provide professional, comprehensive rotating electrical machine repair services. Our expert rotating electrical machine repair services extend to the repair of static and rotating mechanical plant, with workshop engineering and on-site diagnosis a key part of the service.
- AC motor rewinds and repairs (from 415V to 22kV)
- DC motor rewinds and repairs
- Winding and re-insulation of electric motors
- Cryogenic de-contamination
- In-situ installation of replacement components and ancillary equipment