With our rota management software, you will be able to coordinate and roster home care visits for a number of employees and carers. We can help you create a number of scheduling spreadsheets to aid you as well.
Features of rota management include:
- Automates visit rotas saving on admin time
- Customised screen layouts
- Checks which carers are free and the best suited to cover calls
- Manage all your visits from one easy to use screen
- Assign workers to calls with a click of the mouse
Using our software solutions, we can offer a number of home care invoicing features. For easier and more up-to-date billing, please visit us to learn more about our financial management software.
Features for home care invoicing include:
- Create and print invoices effortlessly
- Integrates with accountancy programs
- Save on administration time and costs
- Set an invoice style preference for clients
- Create invoices by month, weeks or by other date range
- Eliminate errors and save money by setting automated pricing criteria
- Print invoices as .pdf and email them directly
With a mobile workforce, keeping up with home care payroll can be a challenge. Our software makes payroll for your home care staff easy.
Payroll features include:
- Calculates care workers pay automatically as you coordinate your visits
- Create and print pay sheets effortlessly
- Calculates pay by bands or by the hour
- Save on administration time compared to traditional pay methods
- Automatically works out the mileage between calls and calculates travel reimbursement
Our call monitoring service allows you to monitor when your workers are on-site at a patient's home or location. Calls are time stamped and archived for better service.
Features of our electronic call monitoring include:
- Automatically marks visits complete
- Links in seamlessly to call monitoring systems.
- Confirms that the visits have taken place at the correct time
- QuikCheck is less than half the cost to implement than most other call monitoring systems.
- Integrates with most third party call monitoring systems.
Our home care software will produce printable timesheets for your workers. You can even hand out to your care workers. They are easy to read, breaking the visits down clearly into days of the week and time of call.
The timesheets provide enough space for the client to sign to confirm the visit. There is also a space for the carer to record their mileage between calls.