Radphone have been in the two way radio communication sector since 1979.
They have supplied systems to clients ranging from small local companies to large blue chip corporates.
With two way radios now becoming so much more sophisticated, end users can be confused by all the options.
Radphone have produced a layman's guide to two way radio...
- Confused with all the different options for two way radios?
- Don't know the difference between Professional PMR and PMR446?
- Which batteries are the best?
- What are the adventages / disadvantages of accessory headsets?
- Do I need a licence for my radios?
- How does a repeater work?
Get the answers to all these questions and much more...
Click here to get your free copy of our "Two Way Radio Guide" NOW!
- Have 24-7 visibility of your assets and peace of mind.
- Eliminate overtime discrepancies and disputes by cross checking vehicle usage reports with employee time sheets.
- Vehicle tracking can help you to comply with the working time directive and your employer duty of care responsibilities.
- Benefit from improvements in response times by sending the best located vehicle to a job.
- Sophisticated reports can be generated immediately online, or scheduled for email delivery at your convenience.
Click here for a basic demonstration video.