With the security needs in the world ever changing it is more important than ever to be protected at all times. Regton website will guide you to the right detector for your needs whether it is for security, loss prevention or just for peace of mind.
We have been supplying security metal detection equipment for thirty years. As sole distributors for manufacturers including Garrett and XP, we are able to offer a wide choice of equipment. Based in Birmingham we are ideally situated for service anywhere in the UK offering a fast response time to any emergency. We are able to deliver all spare parts on a next working day delivery to mainland UK. Choose from our range of Garrett Walkthrough or archway security metal detectors below.
Top of the range is the Garrett PD6500i Magnascanner. The unique 33 zone pinpoint facility assures the ultimate in safety, throughput and reliability with pre-set programmes to cover the most complete range of security applications. The Garrett PD6500i can now be seen in many UK railway stations as part of the British Transport Police anti knife crime initiative. Along with crime prevention in sensitive areas such as courts and government buildings, the airport scanners can be used for loss prevention in large warehouses and shops. The Garrett name has become synonymous with the security at many of the modern olympic games and is a trusted name in many countries.
When maximum throughput is top priority, security professionals can depend on the Magnascanner MT 5500 walkthrough metal detector. Coils on both sides of the archway improve traffic flow by helping to locate targets on the left, right or in the centre of the body. Dual alarm lights enhance detection by indicating the side on which a target is located. A head-to-toe uniform detection field removes "hot spots" thereby reducing the likelihood of false alarms. Microprocessor-based circuitry enables the operator to calibrate the detector to meet the needs of various security applications. Touch pad controls and a back lit LCD revealing all of the operating and control functions help ease operator workload.
Garrett MT5500 Archway Features
- A dual access non-resettable code to safeguard calibration settings.
- An audible alarm to reveal any unauthorised access attempts.
- A built-in overhead electronics compartment to eliminate the inconveniences of a cable-connected console.
- Multi-phase frequencies and variable tone settings to facilitate multi-unit operation.
- Modular electronics and unit design for easy on-site assembly and maintenance.
- 2 year warranty.
The Garrett Magnascanner CS 5000 is a high-quality microprocessor-based walk-through metal detector that provides superior metal discrimination and detection. It features a DSP (Digital Signal Processor) that automatically suppresses or eliminates electrical interference associated with x-ray devices, video monitors and communications equipment, helping to reduce the likelihood of nuisance alarms and ultimately improving traffic throughput. The Magnascanner CS 5000 offers a diverse range of programs to meet your security needs. The detector is highly portable and can be operated by remote console or a battery pack as needed.
The Access Control panel will be used only by supervisory management personnel. It is used for changing the Programme and Sensitivity codes and also to control such functions as synchronization of multiple units, pulse frequency and tone & volume.
The unit further secures control settings by maintaining a non re-settable sequence code that indicates any attempt by an unauthorised user to access to the settings. A tamper alarm sounds within 10 seconds after the Access touchpad is pressed unless the proper access code is entered.
The Selector II is the latest addition to the Selektor range of Random Search Selectors. This is designed as a stand alone portable unit that is ready to use out of the box. Just set the desired search ratio, plug in the supplied mains adaptor, or fit batteries if preferred, and it's ready for use. The unit can also be permanently installed by fixing to a wall or work surface. The Selektor II is ideal for use with stop and search theft prevention to eliminate losses from warehouses, shops factories or other installations where stock may be going missing. It can be desk or wall mounted and is supplied ready to plug in and use. The selektor 2 has key controlled settings of 0% - 100% and has a microcomputer controlled display with a 4 digit LED display, guaranteed to be totally unpredictable.
How the Random Search Selector works
- All personnel press the push button on exit. The Selector II is in view of the security personnel.
- A red light accompanied by a high tone indicates search, whilst a green light with a low tone indicates a pass.
- The overall percentage of personnel to be selected can be adjusted from 0-100% (in 1% increments).
- The selection is random and the odds of being selected are the same every time the button is pressed.
- Personnel pressing the button are unaware of the Selector II setting, so even when set at 0% it has a deterrent value.
- Pressing the button maintains awareness of your search policy.
- The search conducted should be as thorough as is necessary to determine that the person searched has no company property in their posession
A long-time favourite of security and law enforcement professionals around the world, the Garrett Superscanner is virtually eliminating the need for pat downs during weapons screenings, saving patrons from embarrassment and helping to protect security/law enforcement officers from needles and other harmful equipment. With the press of a switch the precise automatic circuitry can detect many concealed items such as: knives, guns, handcuff keys, foil wrapped drugs, box cutters, some jewellery and electronic components. The ease of operation is unmatched in any other scanner; this is because there are no other tuning or adjustments to make.
The sleek, easy-grip design of the SuperWand helps make everyone an effective security screener. Exclusive 360º Plus provides uniform sensitivity along the scan area including tip pinpointing. Choice of audible or silent vibrate/LED alarm, for less conspicuous detecting. From airports to courthouses the new Garrett Super Wand makes everyone an effective security screener. Just push the one touch button and the red, green and amber LED lights provide the user with instant operating mode information.
- Optimum sensitivity with automatic retuning - no need to adjust
- Accurate detection of all ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metallic objects
- Elongated profile offers 360° detection coverage plus tip pinpointing for easy scanning from head to toe
- Easy and convenient to use with one-touch button and three-color LED lights
- Clear audible or Silent / Vibrate LED alarm signal
- Rugged injection moulded construction including structurally isolated coil for impact absorption
- Large 9.5" scan area allows thorough scanning with minimum passes
- Ergonomically designed grip fits comfortably in virtually every hand
- Power switch and LEDs positioned for easy access and high visibility