Richards Hose Ltd
Richards Hose Ltd design, manufacture and supply a layflat hose for virtually every requirement including Fire Fighting, Water Delivery, Construction Industry, Specialist Mining including Anti-Static, Drinking/Potable Water, Fluidising Bulk Powders, Irrigation, Pumping and General Industrial Applications including use as sleeving and air lifting devices.
Aquaman WRAS (WRC) approved hose: Heavy duty, extruded thermoplastic polyether based polyurethane hose
- Aquaflex hose: Lightweight and flexible drinking water hose suitable for short term temporary bypass applications.
- Aquaflex N: Lightweight, uncoated, drinking water hose. approved to KTW Kat.B and DVGW W 270.
- Aquaflex P: Polyurethane coated layflat drinking water hose approved to KTW.
- Siloflex: A specialised hose designed for the transfer of bulk powder and grain transfer
- Med ships wheel marine hoses
- Brigadier hose: Fully extruded, Multi-Purpose, heavy duty, delivery Hose.
- Airplus compressor hose: Lightweight layflat compressed air hose.
- Oil special: Electro conductive lightweight layflat delivery hose for oil.The outer jacket incorporates 3 interwoven copper wire braids.
- Reflex hose: Lightweight water delivery hose with high visibility fluorescent jacket for increased workplace safety.
Unit 7, Roman Way Centre, Longridge Road, Ribbleton, Preston,
Lancashire, PR2 5BB
tel: 01772 651550
fax: 01772 651325
Don't forget to mention you found us on the Applegate Marketplace