Richards Hose Ltd
Richards Hose specialise in the supply of Layflat Hoses, and associated products. RHL design and manufacture Layflat Hoses for every requirement including Fire Hoses, Industrial Hoses, Drinking Water Hoses, Hardware and Fittings. Fittings offered include Hose Adaptors, Branchpipes & Nozzles, Standpipes & Mains Equipment, Suction Hose & Fittings, Dry & Wet Riser Systems, Fire Hose Reels & Fittings.
RHL are stockists and manufacturers of the largest, most diverse range of reinforced layflat hoses in the UK today.
This allows us to carefully select and advise the most suitable product for your application using our wealth of experience and knowledge. Whether you require a standard product or a bespoke production specifically suited to your needs, our team will work closely with you to make sure you receive the best possible product and personal service available.
We design, manufacture and supply a layflat hose for virtually every requirement including Fire Fighting, Water Delivery, Construction Industry, Specialist Mining including Anti-Static, Drinking/Potable Water, Fluidising Bulk Powders, Irrigation, Pumping and General Industrial Applications including use as sleeving and air lifting devices.
We offer a range of industrial hoses for a variety of water, air and bulk fluid applications throughout industry. Our product range includes:
- Siloflex: A specialised hose designed for the transfer of bulk powder and grain transfer
- Med ships wheel marine hoses
- Brigadier hose: Fully extruded, Multi-Purpose, heavy duty, delivery Hose.
- Airplus compressor hose: Lightweight layflat compressed air hose.
- Oil special: Electro conductive lightweight layflat delivery hose for oil.The outer jacket incorporates 3 interwoven copper wire braids.
- Reflex hose: Lightweight water delivery hose with high visibility fluorescent jacket for increased workplace safety.
We Stock several hoses for drinking water applications, if seeking a WRAS approval we have two options: Aquaman WRAS (WRC) approved layflat hose which is a heavy duty, extruded thermoplastic polyether based polyurethane hose. Or our newly approved Aquaflex a more flexible hose. We also supply non-WRAS approved hose tubing and other options in layflat potable hose.
We offer products designed to ease the handling of large coils and prolong the working life of a layflat hose. These include:
- Hose washing attachments
- Hose Cuffs
- Hose Carrier
- Ground Hose Coiler
- Hose Coiler
- Hose Vulcaniser
- Hose Repair Kit
- Hose Repair Sleeve
- Hose Ramps
- Hose Adaptors
- Hose Couplings
- Branchpipes and nozzles
- Standpipes and mains equipment
- Suction hose and fittings
- Dry and wet riser systems
- Fire hose reels and fittings
We offer foam products designed for firefighting applications:
- Foam Inductors
- Foam Pick Up Tubes
- Foam Making Branchpipes
A damaged hose assembly does not necessarily mean its service life is over, we offer a number of services which can help to extend the working life of your hose assembly.
- Wiring on of free issue couplings / hose
- Cutting back and re-ending
- Repair sleeve and re-ending