Rodells can offer a comprehensive service to carry out surveys and maintenance works to all types of structures using Industrial Rope Access techniques.
Rope Access provides a safe, practical and cost effective method for working on structures with high or difficult access. Using Rope Access Systems allows for fast access with minimal disturbance to a building and it’s occupants, therefore making rope access a preferred method of access for many difficult sites allowing a variety of tasks to be undertaken. Each project is carried out to the highest safety standards.
We also have extensive experience of working for the Railway Industry in respect of installing cabling and trays in Vent Shafts and other awkward areas using Rope Access techniques.
Rodells qualified and experienced staff with IRATA and CITB training carry out a wide range of disciplines.
We offer the following services:-
- Surveys to tall Buildings and Churches
- Erecting weather vanes and flagpoles
- Installation of Cables and Trays
- Installation of Lightning Conductor Tapes
- Eyebolt Installation and Testing
- High Level Rigging for Support Systems
- Bird Deterrent Netting and Systems
- High Level Decoration Work
- High Level Exterior Cleaning
- High Level Window Cleaning
- Guttering and Down Pipe Cleaning/Unblocking
- Roof Repairs
- Vegetation Removal
- Sign and Banner Erection
Rodells have been installing and maintaining Lightning Protection Systems since 1898 and can offer a comprehensive service to our customers. We have considerable experience in providing Lightning Conductor systems to Historic and Ecclesiastical buildings where aesthetic detail is of the utmost importance.
Our engineers are all CITB registered and trained and we contract works throughout the UK. We can undertake risk assessments to the BS EN 62305 together with providing fully detailed quotations. We also undertake high level installations that require specialist access.
- Design and installation on all types of new buildings at the planning stage
- Refurbishment and upgrading of existing systems including bonding of temporary scaffolds and cranes for duration of building works
- Annual Lightning protection testing and inspections
- Certification of all systems after testing
- Groundworks on installations where agreed
- Specialist earthing systems
- Electronic Surge Protection Equipment supplied to BS EN 62305
- Application of Smartwater – combating the theft of lightning protection tape – www.smartwater.com
Rodells have an extensive range of skills for Church Conservation Projects working with Architects and Clients to achieve the highest standard of repair and maintenance, in particular church conservation work which are demanded in this specialist field.
Specialist Building Maintenance
With regular, planned maintenance inspections Clients can save time and money when problems are identified and repaired early before serious issues occur.
We offer the following services:
- Detailed surveys to Spires and Towers
- All types of remedial works to Church and Historic Buildings
- Stonework and leadwork undertaken
- Weathervanes supplied, fitted and maintained
- Gilding works to vanes and clock faces
- Flag poles supplied, fitted and maintained
- Repair, treatment and protection of timber structures
- Installation of Rain Water Goods
- The inspection and maintenance of all types of Rain Water Goods
- Roof works inclusive of renewing and repairing leadwork
- Church Spire and Tower Rope Works
- Application of Smartwater – combating the theft of lead
Rodells can offer a comprehensive package for installation of support systems. We have considerable experience working with both Main Contractors and equipment hire suppliers. Rodells can supply both modular and proprietary temporary works equipment for support jobs.
We undertake the fabrication and erection of steelwork and carry out all required enabling work packages.
We offer the following services:-
Consultation and preparation of support schemes
Installation of proprietary support systems
Supply and erection of steelwork
Enabling works package
Industrial Rope Access for high level operations
Rapid response service for dangerous structures
Hire of support materials
Our staff are experienced in all types of support systems and are CITB registered.