We are authorised distributors for many of the leading battery manufacturers. With over 15 years experience in the battery market, we are confident we can supply you the right battery at the right price. We specialise in the following technologies,
We are specialists in the supply of Lithium Manganese Dioxide batteries. We can supply plain cells or tagged cells for PCB mounting. We also have available a range of complimentary battery holders both through hole and surface mount. We also have available rechargeable lithium coin cells from Maxell.
- Cell Voltage: 3.0V (nominal)
- Capacity: 30mAh to
- Energy by Weight: Depending on cell configuration, up to 105 Wh/lb.
- Energy by Volume:(230 Wh/kg); 9.0 Wh/in.3 (550 Wh/l).
- Discharge Characteristics: Flat (stable voltage) discharge curves.
- Shelf Life:10+ years at 20°C
- Temperature Range: -20°C to +60°C
- Sizes: Various Coin & Round Cells.
General purpose in photographic and electronic applications requiring small, high power batteries, e.g., security transmitters, smoke alarms, computer peripherals, communications equipment, cameras, personal organisers, memory backup, lighting.
Other Lithium Batteries
- Lithium Batteries
- Lithium Ion Batteries
- Lithium Polymer Batteries
- Lithium Battery Packs
- Cylindrical Lithium Manganese
- Coin Size Lithium Manganese
- Rechargeable Lithium ion batteries
- Lithium Cells
- NIMH Batteries
- NICAD Batteries
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Nickel Cadmium
We deal directly with a wide range of battery manufacturers. This enables us to provide you with a comprehensive range of batteries. We can fulfil your bill of materials on all battery requirements. Different battery manufacturers supply batteries with different specifications, properties and costs. Our buyers have extensive knowledge of the batteries available on the market and will work with you to confirm your requirements and recommend the most appropriate battery and most economical solution.
Manufacturers that we work with
On the home page you can click on the table of manufacturers and view the complete range of batteries. Should you require any further information or data sheets, please contact us Tel 01462 636 996.
Alkaline or Alkaline Manganese Dioxide cells, have many advantages over zinc-carbon cells including
- higher energy output
- longer shelf life,
- better leakage resistance, and
- superior low temperature performance
They provide excellent performance at a price premium for applications such as toys, radios, and flashlights.
- Cell Voltage: 1.5V (nominal) 0.8 (cut-off)
- Capacity: 34 mAh to 15,000 mAh
- Energy by Weight: 75 Wh/lb. (163 Wh/kg)
- Energy by Volume: 6.5 Wh/cubic inch (398 Wh/litre)
- Shelf Life: 5 years to 80% capacity (20°C)
- Temperature Range: -20°C to 55°C
- Sizes: AAAA, AAA, AA, C, D and 9 volt
- Weight: 12grams to 135grams
Cameras, Electric Shavers, Electronic Calculators, Electronic Door Locks, Fire Detectors, Flashlights, Pagers, Strobes, Tape Recorders, Toys, and other cordless products
Zinc Air Hearing Aid Batteries
Zinc Air 1.4V batteries are predominantly used in hearing aids. We stock the Duracell Activair range including, the DA312, DA13, DA675 & DA 10.