Smiths Of The Forest Of Dean Ltd
- Call into our depot to buy your tanks & drums from stock or ask about delivery - we dispatch nationwide.
- We have a next day delivery option available on many of our products.
- Do you live local? Single Skin Fuel Tanks can be delivered free of charge to postcodes within 10 miles of our depot.
- Free delivery on plastic Bunded Fuel Tanks and Fuel Stations to most mainland UK postcode areas.
- Any questions? Ring and talk to one of our experts on 01594 833308 - Malcolm, Gary or Neil will be happy to help.
- Registered with The Environment Agency.
- Members of the Federation of Small Businesses.
- Recycled and new drums and tanks in steel or plastic.
- For Industrial, Agricultural and Domestic users.
- You can speak to our team - with decades of experience in supplying tanks and drums.
- You can buy many items from stock including Bunded Fuel Tanks and Fuel Stations - call in and choose for yourself, or let us arrange delivery for you.
- Dispatch is available to most postcodes in the UK + Europe.
- Delivery costs will vary and are free on Bunded Fuel Tanks and Fuel Stations to most postcode areas in the UK -give us a call to see if you are in one of our delivery areas.
The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001 came into force on 1st March 2002. Our New Plastic Bunded Tanks comply with these regulations - so you can buy with confidence. The standards apply to all industrial and commercial premises such as factories and hotels, and institutions like schools and hospitals.
Impact of legislations on businesses and institutions - It covers above ground storage of oil, where over 200 litres / 44 gallons are stored. Since September 2002 it has been a requirement that a tank with a bund must be used for all new installations.
Since September 2005 a bund must be used for all existing oil storage too.
For domestic installation above 2,500 litres on a single dwelling, a bund must be used. OFTEC TI / 131 and British Standard 5410 Part 1 1997 allows up to a maximum of 2,500 litres for a single skin tank.
Choose your tank - most are in stock ready for immediate collection or delivery. **Delivery free to most postcode areas
Talk to an OFTEC trained adviser to discuss the tank you needs on 01594 833308.
Intermediate Bulk Containers - These new industrial standard tanks are suitable for a multitude of liquid uses. Excellent stability for stacking.
They are High density Polyethylene (HDPE) - in a wire cage, on a plastic pallet. Variety of Fittings available from stock
Corner guards are made of polyethelene. The tank material is suitable for all classes of liquid foods. IBCs can be used as an Emergency Tank for milk.
If you require this we can provide details of its Statement of Conformity. E-mail or phone for a copy.
We have stocks of new and recycled IBCs and Baffled Tanks. Quantity discounts available.
To order IBC Tanks ring 01594 833308
For information on the below CLICK HERE
- Fuel Tanks - pick your tank from our great deals
- Bunded Tanks & Fuel Stations - Free delivery on plastic Bunded Tanks and Fuel Stations
- IBCS and Baffled Tanks
- Recycled Containers
- New Barrels and Drums
- Rainsavers and Water Butts
- Water Tanks
- Biofuel Tanks and Drums
- Tank Fittings
- Packaging Crates and Boxes