Specialised Laser Products Ltd
"OUR EXPERTISE AND ADVICE ARE ALWAYS AT YOUR DISPOSAL"
SLP provide a nationwide, quality "One Stop Shop" Laser Cutting Service.
Established in 1995, SLP has earned an enviable reputation for high quality and reliability of service.
Servicing a wide range of industries including:- sheet metal fabrication, electrical, construction, medical, machine knife, agricultural, aerospace etc.
Material Suitable For Laser Cutting include:
- Tool Steels
- Stainless steel
- Mild Steel
- Electrical Steels
Additional Services & Facilities Include:
- Sub Contract Laser Cutting up to 20mm thick on Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and up to 10mm on Aluminium.
- 4m x 2m bed size available.
- Designing around laser cutting for subsequent multi part assembly.
- We compliment our standard material stock with a range of Tool Steels for the Machine Knife industry inc:- M2, D2, O1, 440b st/st and bright Hardened/ Tempered CS80 and 420st/st.
As well as laser cutting services we also offer waterjet and flame cutting, fabrication and machining services.
We provide a comprehensive service when it comes to sub-contract manufacturing. Stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium sheet metal fabrications are a speciality. We can handle many aspects of sheet metal fabrication.
If you require any other fabrication services then please enquire and we will get you a competitive quote.
We have extensive knowledge in this area and have built a large customer base who use these materials in the following applications:
- Machine Knives
- Food Processing Blades
- Slitting Line Spacers
- Surgical Instruments
- Hand Knives
- Circular Saw Bodies
- Spring washers
- Packaging Knives
Tool steels supplied by SLP are renowned for their durability and high performance characteristics. They are sourced from reliable mainstream suppliers and are certificated with material analysis. Our tool steels are the preferred choice of many industry leaders within the Machine Knife industry and we can supply laser cut blades/blanks with finish grinding allowances added.
Our state-of-the-art laser cutting machines enable us to cut a wide range of materials and thicknesses whilst maintaining high levels of speed and quality.
Our current set-up comprises of three advanced Bystronic laser cutting machines:
- Byspeed 3015 4.4 Kilowatt – Bed Size 3000mm x 1500mm
- ByAutonom 6 Kilowatt – Bed Size 3000mm x 1500mm
- Bystar 4020 6 Kilowatt – Bed Size 4000mm x 2000mm
- Flame Cut Profiling – Bed Size 5000mm x 3000mm