The Pump Company Ltd
At The Pump Company, we specialise in supplying an extensive range of centrifugal and positive displacement pumps. Our team of dedicated engineers have experience in providing process pumps to a range of industries including chemical, oil, food, pharmaceutical and beverage, to suit a variety of applications.
We pride ourselves in being able to provide the best technical solutions for your pumps and will collect your old pumps for inspection free of charge.
We supply a fantastic selection of positive displacement process pumps, in 12 different sizes providing flow rates up to 66,000 l/h. Our positive displacement process pumps handle abrasive and contaminated fluids with little wear and have a dry-run capability.
The pumps features include:
- Hoses are constructed of natural rubber, Buna, or EPDM within the pump's casing - high levels of volumetric accuracy
- Ability to pass solids in pumped material
- Seal-less design eliminates leaks, contamination and wear problems
- Self-priming up to 29.5 feet (9metres)
- Reversible operation
- Durable construction
- Low maintenance, hose is the only part that suffers wear
Our self priming centrifugal process pumps have a simple design with an open impeller for improved solid and liquid handling. They are simple and inexpensive to maintain. They are available in several different materials including cast iron, bronze and stainless steel. Our single or multi-stage self priming centrifugal process pumps run reliably and regularly every time.
We provide end suction centrifugal pumps with simple and modular construction. The pumps a highly efficient and have flexible uses.
Our end suction centrifugal pumps are available in many different configurations including:
- RD: Independent frame with oil lubricated bearings
- RDL: As above with lantern for coupling to flanged motors
- RDM: Close-coupled with standard B5 electric motor
- RDV: Vertical column
We supply thermoplastic and chemical pumps suitable for a wide range of applications.
The specifications of our thermoplastic and chemical pumps include:
- Exceptionally resistant to chemicals
- Long or close coupled
- Flanges and armour in stainless steel
- Base in stainless steel AISI 304
- Hydrodynamic balancing of impeller
- Mag drive version volute casing with double rear chamber
- Various accessories available such as drain plug, dry run protection, and leakage control device.
Our hygienic process pumps have hygienic and sterile design, reversible flow operation, and high volumetric efficiency. We supply hygienic process pumps with a unique mounting design to enable accurate connections between the rotor and shaft.
They are service friendly, with adjustable feet for easy installation and can be installed horizontally or vertically. Our pumps are available with pressure relief valve, thermal jackets or an aseptic front cover.
Our dosing pump range is single stage and standard electronically controlled.
We provide dosing pumps with features including:
- Precise capacity setting directly in milliltres or litres
- Full diaphragm control
- Stroke speed or frequency capacity control
- Operation panel with display and one-touch buttons
- Front or side fitted operation panel
- Manual/pulse control
- Control panel lock
- 4-20 mA control
- Pulse/timer based batch control
- Anti-cavitation function
- Easy calibration function
- Fieldbus communication module (optional)
- Leakage sensor