Water Plus Energy Ltd
Instant Water Heaters heat water directly without the use of a storage tank. Dafi Water Heaters deliver a constant supply of hot water, saving you time needlessly waiting for the storage tank to fill up.
Using Dafi Water Heater's you can avoid the standby heat losses associated with storage water heaters. When a hot water tap is turned on, cold water travels through a pipe into the Dafi unit, heats up and delivers hot water instantly.
Benefits of flow water heater DAFI
100% effective - all the electricity is turned into hot water
- Save time - the water is warm now the moment you turn the valve.
- Conserve water - heated only as much water as you need.
- No risk of poisoning bacterium Legionella, which grows in tanks of hot water (such as boilers, baths, stoves, co).
You can't change the past but you can change the future, always remember to recycle
- Environmentally friendly - the entire DAFI water heater can be recycled
- A clean today equals a brighter tomorrow
- Electric instantaneous Dafi water heater have lower in comparison with other water heaters Carbon Load per wash in kg CO2 (0,0608)
Small overall dimensions make Dafi installation possible very close to a tap point, which guarantees saving of time, water and energy.
- Dafi uses energy only while delivering hot water. No wasted water or energy on run-off and no wasted water sitting in pipes.
- Heats the water only when you turn the tap on.
- Dafi water heaters have a lower carbon load than other water heaters (0,0608 kg of co2 per wash)
The future belongs to electric power, and produced in large quantities will be more available and cheaper.
- You can get it through: water, wind and sun under the influence of which the plants are a renewable source of heat and electricity.
- Produced in this way will become an economic power, cheap and very favourable domestic and the export commodity.
- Energy security and renewable energy resources may become the future of our country.
Save thousands £ ' s , save energy in the home , save mother earth...
- Money saving - all electricity used is converted into hot water instantly
- Water saving - no wasting litres of cold water to get hot water
- Energy saving - consumes energy when it is being used – there are no standby energy losses