Witon Engineering Ltd
In the last five years Witon Engineering have invested £2 million in their CNC turning machines to ensure they are at the forefront of the available technology.
This investment in our CNC Turning machines allows us to reduce our sale price by achieving optimum cycle times. It also means our machines have higher accuracy producing a higher quality product.
Witon Engineering Ltd has been quality assured since June 1996 by ISO 9001:2000 and has been accredited since December 2008 to TS 16949.
To complement our quality assurance system we have the following:
- Baty shadow graph
- Full traceability
- Taly Rond roundness tester to 3 microns resolution
- Mitutoyo surface tester with print out
- P.P.A.P Level 2 as standard
- FMEA, IMDS, Capability Study, Gauge Study, SPC, Etc
- Computer controlled gauge calibration
- You will reduce your supply base
- We have 60 years experience
- We have shorter lead times from 1 hit machining
- We ship to line
- We guarantee quality
- We provide engineering support
- We have competitive prices
- and we provide computerised traceability.
Witon Engineering began in 1948 and is a family owned business.
Witon Engineering specialise in the production of precision tuned parts. We utilise traditional and ultra modern machine tools to manufacture the best possible products.
We can offer a solution to all your tuned parts needs which will save you money and time.