WRES Ltd Quality Welding and Fabrication in Aluminium, Stainless and Mild Steel to the highest standards, specialising in Coded MIG TIG & MMA Aluminum, Stainless & Titanium.
With almost 40 years experience in the production of precison fabrication WRES combines the established traditions of value, service and workmanship with today's latest CAD/CAM technology.
Combined with heavy capital investment in the latest technology, WRES believes with this positive attitude to commitment and final detail, successful working relationships can be achieved with clear effectiveness and long term partnerships can be maintained to assist future support.
This company package coupled with total flexible working practices allows WRES to be competitive and effective in this ever-changing market.
As well as being a major supplier to Sunseeker International Limited, the world's leading manufacturer of luxury yachts, we also have a substantial customer base in:
- Food processing machinery
- Defence industries
- Architectural Stainless Steel
WRES is aware that quality and service cannot be compromised by high costs but is aware that prices have to remain competitive in this very demanding market.
Our capabilities are...
- MIG, TIG and MMA
- Aluminium, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Titanium
- Welding to BS and ASME coding
- BS EN 287 Part 1 and ASME 9 standard approvals
- Fabricated structures up to 10 tons
- Forged Casting Reclaimed
- Press-Brake, Guillotine & Hole-Punching
- Milling and Turning
- Polishing and Metal Finishing
- Fast Laser Profiling/Cutting - Bystronic Byspeed 3015
- Water Jet Cutting
- Progress e-manufacturing ERP system
In addition to specialist welding processes for MIG, TIG and MMA, we also cater for a complete range of manufacturing processes which include Press-Brake, Guillotine and hole-punching.
Our single source capability extends to in-house milling, drilling, turning, laser cutting and includes chemical and hand-polishing.
Through carefully selected specialist sub-contractors we also provide water-jet cutting, anodising, powder coating and non-destructive testing services.
WRES are proud to announce the latest addition to our in-house facilities - a market leading Bystronic Byspeed Laser cutting system. Our new resource offers your business clear productivity and bottom-line benefits.
Bystronic Byspeed Laser capabilities:
- Maximum speed and cost efficiency
- Full CAD design service available
- High performance CNC software for total flexibility and versatility
- Maximum material thickness 12mm aluminium, 20mm stainless steel and 25mm mild steel
- For thicker materials, try our waterjet service
- Specialist non-ferrous materials
- PMachine capacity 3m x 1.5m
CALL NOW FOR OUR FREE BROCHURE on 01202 674480 or Click Here to use our CONTACT FORM